Detailed & reduced Solvers
- Stabilized the solver with an adaptative time step solver during ODEs integration
- Added a steady state tolerance to stop solver when steady state is reached for computational time optimization.
- Added axial dispersion model.
- Allowed the solver to load results from previous session.
- Updated the single droplet velocity models
- Added a new function for the algorithm of Godfrey and Slater (1995) to automatically select the single droplet velocity model based on system physical properties.
- Added a flooding function in the detailed and reduced solver to follow entrainment of droplets in the column (flooding detection).
- Added and activated the oscillatory velocity model for the continuous phase.
- Fixed the equilibrium solute concentration formula.
- Added Kühni column to the PPBDesigner package.
- Added and activated a reduced solver for RDC and Kühni columns.
- Added a display of results in 3D graphs (droplet volume distribution and solute concentration distribution).
- Fixed display of results beneath the graphs in the view column profiles Tab.
- Added ‘’export raw data’’ feature to export the chemical system properties and PPBDesigner results.
- Added a correlation to estimate the droplet mean diameter in the inlet feed distribution section.
- Added display of important PPBDesigner results in DWSIM-Pro sidebar of the unit-operation.
- Fixed PPBDesigner Editor GUI issues.
- Speeded up the PPBDesigner GUI start.
- Implemented PPBDesigner in the DWSIM-Pro environment.
- Developed a web-based editor for PPBDesigner Unit Operation.
- Added RDC column as first L-L Extraction Column of the PPBDesigner package.
- Used a detailed solver.